1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone doesn't recognize google calendar account

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by Phat B, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Phat B

Phat B New Member

Just got the new phone and I am trying to add my google calendar account. I go to calendar, it tells me I have to go into acounts and select the calendar account. I go into accounts, select my google account, and there is no option for syncing calendar. There are 2 options, for syncing email and contacts. Not quite sure what to do here. I don't want to set up a second google account to try again, and I can't remove the existing account without resetting the phone. Any ideas?
  2. rgb2448

rgb2448 New Member

On my wifes droid pro I had to go in and add another gmail account. for some reason when the second gmail account was added the option for the calendar showed up on the first account. then after it shows up just go in and delete the new gmail account from the phone. I just put my gmail account on my wifes phone, but if you don't have access to another account just go and create one.
  3. Phat B

Phat B New Member

That did it. Thanks man. One I created a bogus account it recognize the calendar sync for my original account. Thanks again.
Search tags for this page
android calendar google account doesn't show up
android won't recognize two gmail accounts
android+doesn't+recognise+my+google account
androind calnder dosent see account
google calendar doesn't appear in google accounts android
my net 10 phone doesn't recognize the numbers
sherpa doesn't recognize my calendar

why does my calend sync with google acount