Google Calendar

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by booklady2002, Apr 23, 2010.

1. booklady2002

booklady2002 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have two seperate Google gmail accounts. In both of the accounts I have different calendars. Is there way to sync all of the calendars onto one calendar that shows in the Google Calendar app? I can sync all of the calendars in one account but can't figure out how to sync all calendars from both accounts.

Thanks,
    L.

2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    One way is to "share" your calendar with your other gmail account, and make sure you put in that you give permission to add/delete events and such... then you should have it show up on your phone under your one account. Why 2 g-mails bro? Just curious.

3. booklady2002

booklady2002 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have one personal account and one account for my school so my students can use Google and other Web 2.0 sources.

4. jsh1120

jsh1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Sharing the calendars via the gmail website is definitely the way to go. You should be able to see all events on one calendar view in different colors. But as the previous poster mentioned, be sure to grant permission to view and modify each calendar from the other account.

Search tags for this page

can i sync different google calendars to s4