After months of having to charge my Original Razr 2-3 times a day I finally broke down and ordered the parts to do the upgrade to the Razr Maxx battery. Everything seemed to have gone smooth and I left the phone on my charger at work to charge the new battery and all was well until this afternoon. When I pulled the phone off of the charger and started using it I started getting "thermal protection" and screen dimming messages and then cool down mode started kicking in. I live in FL and I've never once had these messages even through the heat of the summer. Now I can't use the phone for more than a couple of minutes with out it shutting down. From what I have been reading most people who have had this problem can physically feel the phone getting hot but mine is completely cool to the touch. This is even worse than having a crappy battery. Anyone have any idea whats going on or how i can fix it?