Pets

Vyvid

Reaction score
Since most pet owners are pet lovers, figured we could have a pet thread.

I have a pit bull and a pug. Both are rescues.

My pit, Cali, was forced to fight, and when she wouldn't, the "person" filed off her canine teeth to use her as a "bait" dog for his other fighters. Then AC wanted to euthanize her because of her breed.
Now we have her and she is the sweetest, most snuggly dog you'd ever meet.

aefc8020-9ed2-5087.jpg

Daisy was given to an animal shelter by a woman who said she thought little dogs used a litter box and she "don't have time to be letting a dog outside to bathroom"

Two days later, the shelter burnt down leaving her homeless. Now she sleeps on my tempurpedic and bosses my pit around.
aefc8020-9f8f-d2e1.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
aefc8020-a073-c684.jpg
aefc8020-a08c-901b.jpg
aefc8020-a0a2-2b99.jpg
aefc8020-a108-8275.jpg
aefc8020-a15e-9f16.jpg

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thats so sad about you pit bull. I really don't understand why so many people are completely idiotic even with all the brain cells there were given. Karma man, karma... They will get what's coming to them... (ps: pugs are the bomb!)

I have a little lop bunny. Bought him for my girlfriends birthday. She always wanted a long ear lop bunny and even though I think bunnies are cute I never saw them as good pets. Now however my mind is completely changed. He is now just shy of 1 year old and not shy at all! He runs up to us every time we pass by. He always uses his 'toilet' and doesn't have accidents. He also loves to jump up on our couch and watch movies with us. Also, just recently he learned the stairs, and sometimes when I go up to the kitchen I see his head peep out to see what I'm doing haha. We don't keep him in a small cage, I build a huge space for him to jump and play, and we let him out multiple times a day... Spoiled bun.

I love him because he shows great affection and he always finds a way to make me laugh, whether it be with some silly giant hops, running around me in circles, or grabbing random things and parading around with them like he's on top of the world hah... Looking into getting a rescue from the shelter in town, but worry about how 2 males will do together, or if our current bunny would be unhappy...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Last edited:
OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Icc you are preaching to the chior about those braincells..

I never thought of a bunny as a house pet, but that sounds really cool.

Love the boxer and bulldog.. My brother has a boxer named kharma.her and my pitty roll around the yard like big clumsy beasts.

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
my bull terrier Rocco that just turned 5 in Feb...bad rep but the sweetest and most loyal dog you will ever meet
SU1HMDAwNDAuanBn.jpg

61160_115874988471360_100001465780837_110747_2964304_n.jpg

menrocco2.jpg

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score

shes a beautiful pit...I commend you for saving her life!!

Thanks... But I'm the lucky one for having her.

Btw.. If you see a 5'1" brunette girl trying to coax your dog away with treats.... It's totally NOT me.. I swear.

Lol jk he's adorable. I'm a huge advocate of the bully breeds. Most misunderstood and persecuted breeds.. So sad.

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
Thanks... But I'm the lucky one for having her.

Btw.. If you see a 5'1" brunette girl trying to coax your dog away with treats.... It's totally NOT me.. I swear.

Lol jk he's adorable. I'm a huge advocate of the bully breeds. Most misunderstood and persecuted breeds.. So sad.
Lol...he knows hes got to good of a life to leave me hahaha...Im a big advocate too of all bullies...bullies 4 life!!

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
I worked at a pitbull rescue in CA for a long time. Mostly rehabbing pitties from abuse cases with behavioral issues. And I can say that despite the horrid circumstances they came from, 99% of the time all they needed was a little love for a total turnaround