Pets

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
I worked at a pitbull rescue in CA for a long time. Mostly rehabbing pitties from abuse cases with behavioral issues. And I can say that despite the horrid circumstances they came from, 99% of the time all they needed was a little love for a total turnaround

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
show them some patience and love and they will die for you...thats awesome that you worked at a pit rescue!! I watch that show on Animal planet about Villa Lobos rescue

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
ae315fbd-fcbf-6630.jpg

This is our newest addition. A three year old English bulldog rescue. Beauregard

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Jk another bully!

This is turning into the bully and bunny thread.

Thanks rav.. I still volunteer with rescues on the weekends. If you're ever in the area come by, I'll put you to work

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Love my bulldogs. Had two before. One lived to 12 1/2 the other to 16 1/2. This one was an owner surrender from Beaufort, SC. He is house trained, no health issues, gets along with all other animals. No problems at all. I suspect he was a Marine's dog with the two bases down there, that was deployed and couldn't do anything with him.

Either way, we're blessed to have him.

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
I'm so glad you rescued. There are so many in need

jchammer123

Reaction score
What a coincidence that I found this thread! I'm currently trying to find a home for a dog that a customer of mine found. The dog is about a year old and my customer is too old to care for her. If I had room to take another dog in, I would in a heartbeat because she is a sweetheart of a dog. She's most likely a husky chow mix. I know its a longshot, but if anyone knows anyone in Houston, Tx that would be interested please let me know!!! I have a picture if you're interested!

By the way Vyvid, beautiful Pit!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Thanks, and I sure wish you a lot of luck. If you can't find anyone, go to local rescues or houston humane society before craigslist or the pound

jchammer123

Reaction score
If I can't find anyone, I'll probably end up taking her because I would love to see her have a good home!!!

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Awwww snow baby!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
He absolutely loves the snow. He will go out for most of the day and just lay in on snow banks. Thankfully here in NH he has plenty of time to play out in it.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here are all 3 of the dogs the two pugs are Seamus pronounced Shaymiss and the other is Molly. Molly is the smaller one. The other pic is Kodi when we first got him.

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Beautiful

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Tender, do your pugs do "reverse sneezing"? This is my first pug and she has these little random fits, almost sounds like choking, lasts about a minute... Very scary, but I've read it's normal