PdaNet

Missy0227

Reaction score
I'm a long time PdaNet user. I recently had to replace my Droid. I'm trying to find away to reinstall the app to my new phone. I paid for the full versions.
Marketplace no longer support the software and could only find the read only file. After following the directions. It was supposed to be saved on the SD card. I went to the card and could not find it. Any suggestions???

Missy0227

DROOIID

Reaction score
I'm a long time PdaNet user. I recently had to replace my Droid. I'm trying to find away to reinstall the app to my new phone. I paid for the full versions.
Marketplace no longer support the software and could only find the read only file. After following the directions. It was supposed to be saved on the SD card. I went to the card and could not find it. Any suggestions???

Missy0227

Search Google for the most recent apk, download it, put it on your SD card and install it with a file explorer. Then you can probably put in your account info somewhere

pete94tsi

Reaction score
If you still have the app on your computer there is an option to download from the computer to your phone for this very reason. Go to start menu/ open the pdanet icon/ and follow the prompts.

LocaButt

Reaction score
Just an FYI
I installed PdaNet today. I could not save it to my pc and then install. I got a corrupt file error. I am running 64 bit, I am not sure if 32 bit is having the same issues.
The site says something about IE cache conflicting with the program. I had to delete all my cookies and temps, then chose to "run" rather than "save" and it worked.