pausing problem

jason638

Reaction score
The past few days, anytime I use anything that has a pause feature, YouTube video, angry birds, etc. It will just randomly pause repeatedly. Ill un-pause, and 2 seconds later it will do it again. Anyone else experience this, or have any suggestions for fixing it

R3DBAND

Reaction score
I've never had this problem but I have had problems with the phone just randomly pressing buttons and i sometimes cant unlock my phone because my phones digitizer screws up I think because my phone gets to hot and thinks im pressing the buttons because of the heat transfer. Does your phone get hot?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You should try clearing data and force closing the apps that are constantly pausing.

Redband, As far as the digitizer, that's plausible, try power cycling your device, or even a fdr.. I think it may help :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

R3DBAND

Reaction score
You should try clearing data and force closing the apps that are constantly pausing.

Redband, As far as the digitizer, that's plausible, try power cycling your device, or even a fdr.. I think it may help :)

Thanks i'll try that if that happens again but I just got a new razr today because I bricked my razr with only 30% battery trying to install ICS using rda's method so i just got a replacement.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well, I hope you have better luck with this one :) no problem... that's why we're here :p

OP
J

jason638

Reaction score
I tried force closing and clearing data but it still happens. Any other ideas

OP
J

jason638

Reaction score
Well, apparently a nice ice cream sandwich makes everything all better