Pandora random pauses

kingwaffle

Reaction score
Anyone else getting random pausing in Pandora?

Mine has been randomly pausing on me and it's been driving me insane. On occasion it will rapidly get caught in a pause/play loop, where it rapidly plays and pauses itself until I kill the application and start it again.

I am running the Fission ROM.

Any ideas?

kotbn18

Reaction score
I've had that happen to m before, I just stop the music then start again. But right now its not working at all. :(

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pobrien904

Reaction score
Yes!

Mine was doing that all this week.... I would try to hit play again but it wouldn't respond. Had to close and restart my droid a few times.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I think it is caused by a weak signal. I have a booster in my house and never have the problem, but when I walk down the road this happens. I live 2.8 miles from the local tower and the farther away I go the worse the streaming is. It happens when I listen to radio using the Tune In app the same way.

OP
K

kingwaffle

Reaction score
I think mine might be acting up because of static electricity. Does anyone know if Pandora is compatible with headphones with in-line controls? My earbuds do NOT have them, but it seems like when I'm walking places it plays and pauses a lot more.