Party lounge

jaye712

Reaction score
Whatsup ya"ll..i hear crickets...iam half asleep on my day off,kickin back in my sweats,hoodie n beanie.jst ordered papa johns n watchin cartoons hopin for no snow..big kid status..ok..thinkin news out back home,katt Williams tho,i smell bs lol..katt pack all day..even football,seattle n chicago..good god,i dnt think i held my breath that long durin o.t..good game #seattle..THANK U Jesus..#inRUSSiTrust

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
jaye712 said:
Whatsup ya"ll..i hear crickets...iam half asleep on my day off,kickin back in my sweats,hoodie n beanie.jst ordered papa johns n watchin cartoons hopin for no snow..big kid status..ok..thinkin news out back home,katt Williams tho,i smell bs lol..katt pack all day..even football,seattle n chicago..good god,i dnt think i held my breath that long durin o.t..good game #seattle..THANK U Jesus..#inRUSSiTrust

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

And the temperature is???

jaye712

Reaction score
Not really.u talkin bout the fisheye

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
And they always seem to come in groups of three to five grey boxes and the spammer seems to always get out about 6-8 posts...and it always seems to be in the middle of the night.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
And they always seem to come in groups of three to five grey boxes and the spammer seems to always get out about 6-8 posts...and it always seems to be in the middle of the night.

just prior to me coming on.