Papers Wallpaper App For Android

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Everyone knows that the quickest and easiest way to customize your homescreen is to add a custom wallpaper. If you are like me then this is a part of your homescreen that you change often. There are plenty of wallpaper apps out there, in fact the Play Store is flooded with them, however one app stands out. "Papers" Wallpaper App developed by DroidForums member "DrumDestroyer" includes every wallpaper from all DD icon packs. This app is cloud based meaning you won't have to use your phones memory storing these images. You can just grab them on an as needed basis. There are 227 hand themed wallpapers included here with many more to come. The app also includes a Material design. This app is a great deal at $.99. Head to the Play Store link for the download.

via Play Store

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I bought this app to support the developer. Tim is a great, hard working guy, that tries hard to give the community what they ask for. He used a wall I made in one of his apps. Just wished I had more free time to contribute to this app

Tapped from a Moto X

drumdestroyer

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I bought this app to support the developer. Tim is a great, hard working guy, that tries hard to give the community what they ask for. He used a wall I made in one of his apps. Just wished I had more free time to contribute to this app

Tapped from a Moto X
Thanks Corey and Shane!! Much appreciated :)

Reactions: CJM