Walloid Wallpaper App Brings 3000 Awesome Wallpapers To Your Homescreen!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Are you having a hard time finding that perfect wallpaper for your phone's homescreen? There are several wallpaper apps. Many of them save the wallpapers on your phone. There are also plenty of wallpaper apps that save them in the cloud. Developer "Chirag_Galani" has just released his wallpaper app "Walloid". The app includes more than 3000 custom wallapers. These feature the Material design, and wallpapers are updated daily. There is a favorites section so when you find wallpapers you like you can favorite them for easy access. You can download the wallpapers for use off the cloud. There is even a random wallpaper loader widget so you can always have a fresh look on your homescreen. Head to the link below to grab this app.

via XDA

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Now there's a new and exciting concept. 3,000 is quite a grand scale of choices (pardon the pun). :D

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

Hello,
Chirag_Galani is a Developer and not a themer. Can you please correct this post?​
@FoxKat, 3000 wallpapers, but this collection is of different type then usual nature, abstract etc :)
I agree completely, and all the more reason why I say it's different than others I've seen. Excellent work.