page plus droid 4

outerbanker1

Reaction score
how to get mobile phone to reconize new number instead of old on text messages. my phone number on the droid is different, one when the phone was on verizon. i programmed the phone with my cell number[mdn] and everything works except when i send a text or email the old number from verizon shows up instead of my number that i programmed. i followed this exactly and each time it worked the same way. can anyone help, thanks:
Droid RAZR and RAZR Maxx / Droid 4 / Droid Bionic on Pageplus no root or custom roms!

OP
O

outerbanker1

Reaction score
how to get mobile phone to reconize new number instead of old on text messages. my phone number on the droid is different, one when the phone was on verizon. i programmed the phone with my cell number[mdn] and everything works except when i send a text or email the old number from verizon shows up instead of my number that i programmed. i followed this exactly and each time it worked the same way. can anyone help, thanks:
Droid RAZR and RAZR Maxx / Droid 4 / Droid Bionic on Pageplus no root or custom roms!

Damn, must be asking the hard questions

WaltA

Reaction score
If you go into Settings... About Phone.... Status.... What's listed under both "My phone number" and "MIN" ??

OP
O

outerbanker1

Reaction score
If you go into Settings... About Phone.... Status.... What's listed under both "My phone number" and "MIN" ??
phone no: 757-xxx-xxxx min: 860xxxxxxx pageplus phone number: 252-xxx-xxxx min: 252xxxxxxx

like i said, on the text messages it showing my phone 757 and not 252