Pacman Rom

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dled the rom from DROID hive but how do I get the gapps.. tried going through goomanager but as soon as I reboot I got a ton of errors that didn't leave.. then I tried installing from safestrap and same result

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
installed the 4.2.2 gapps and it worked but android.process.media crashes and Apollo doesn't recognize any of my music... other than that very smooth and fast rom.. I'll try again later

OP
JayBusa102709

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I finally broke down and went to tmobile picked up a plan and a nexus 4 still have my bionic and verizon acct so i will still be active here since my wife is getting my bionic but an imlockable bootloader and easy root was a no brainer us no contract made the decision very easy.

deduct

Reaction score
I agree with you jbusa. I may be doing the same thing this summer. I'm getting sick of my Verizon bill being $225 a month.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree with you jbusa. I may be doing the same thing this summer. I'm getting sick of my Verizon bill being $225 a month.

240 here w 2 smart and 2 dumb WITH A DISCOUNT... its sick

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
loaded it up again but 1gb didn't fit all my apps and the mic didn't work while I had someone on speaker... oh well

deduct

Reaction score
Man you have a lot of apps sweet! Mic is a known issue with 4.2 they just have not figured out yet.

bigred8380

Reaction score
Only real issues I'm still getting is the Verizon apps not working properly...sucks, cause other than that mainly, this ROM is ligit!!

And I've been through the droidrzr "bionic development" and see no thread

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Sounds like you need the Verizon sso engine. Trying to upload my copy but Tapatalk is is being moody

Liquid Smooth Bionic

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man you have a lot of apps sweet! Mic is a known issue with 4.2 they just have not figured out yet.

120ish, ran out of space real quick

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they'll be applying any fixes for the issues?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I couldn't do this ROM anymore. Compared to how fluid and responsive Eclipse is, this thing just didn't compare. It liked to hang up, processes would freeze, opening apps would sometimes take several seconds...etc.

It's very pretty and I liked all of the new features, but in the end I'll have to go with what runs the smoothest.

deduct

Reaction score
No it won't. Unfortunately. Check out eye deas blurry jb build over at droidrzr.com. I just loaded it up this morning and its looking and performing very well.