Pacman Rom

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
What is your problem exactly? Is the GPS toggle not locking like it's suppose to, or are you talking about the "Searching for GPS" display underneath Navigation when you're trying to get somewhere?

I don't use my GPS often, but if the latter is your issue I know a pretty easy fix is to just back out of the app, and then go back into it. That's seemed to work for a long time.

bigred8380

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what's up with the GooManager app update noti I keep getting?! If I click on it, it dl's a zip...but do I need to reboot and flash this?! And does this have anything to do with the fact my Verizon apps don't work on this ROM?! My Verizon will work, only after I attempt to open multi times...and NFL mobile doesn't work at all...

Any help would be appreciated, I love this ROM :)

shockaholick_01

Reaction score
Hey All,
Just curious...I use go launcher, but I really like the clock widget on the stock launcher when you first flash the pac man ROM. Does anyone know what widget that is? I like the weather and clock a lot but not sure how to use on GO LAUNCHER. And also, I asked deduct, but wonder if anyone else knows. I use my dock at night to charge and for my alarm. But not sure if this ROM has the built in Dock settings. Does anyone else know if it does or not??

Thanks in advance!

sigshane

Reaction score
For some reason, I cannot get it to work on mine. I reboot into safestrap, install the mod, wipe cache, factory reset, and reboot.

Then the four lights on the bottom come on momentarily, the phone does a 'bump-vibe', then the lights go out. After a couple of seconds, the lights come back on, and nothing else.

What am I doing wrong? safestrap v2.11, with ROM image DL'ed from a link in this thread.

Shane

bigred8380

Reaction score
For some reason, I cannot get it to work on mine. I reboot into safestrap, install the mod, wipe cache, factory reset, and reboot.

Then the four lights on the bottom come on momentarily, the phone does a 'bump-vibe', then the lights go out. After a couple of seconds, the lights come back on, and nothing else.

What am I doing wrong? safestrap v2.11, with ROM image DL'ed from a link in this thread.

Shane

I may be wrong, but I believe u new to be on ss3.05 or higher...

pistacio

Reaction score
Lots of things to play with in this ROM, very cool.

Thanks for the link!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
JayBusa102709

JayBusa102709

Reaction score

Shane

You need to be on safe strap 3.05...

deduct

Reaction score
Hey jaybusa...
Any idea why the dock option isn't working?

Didn't they remove webtop mode in jellybean? I seem to remember reading that. May that have something to do with dock mode not working?

OP
JayBusa102709

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Didn't they remove webtop mode in jellybean? I seem to remember reading that. May that have something to do with dock mode not working?

Yeah your right deduct wasn't thinking. Web top was gone with ICS but dock mode should work wouldn't make sense to completely make all accessories obsolete but not sure

OP
JayBusa102709

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I love my lap dock its gonna suck if i cant use anymore ever. Picked up the last one in ct at 39.99