P3Droid: Some Food for Thought - Bootloaders, Rooting, Manufacturers, and Carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
Ha...glad It's not all about tethering anymore, that was stupid. Thanks guys, I needed a laugh. I never would have seen the conversation take this turn!!!

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT using Tapatalk

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Snow02

Reaction score
Maybe back during the saved by the bell days. Applegate definitely aged better, and I prefer brunettes.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe back during the saved by the bell days. Applegate definitely aged better, and I prefer brunettes.

I'll give you that, applegate still looks good, ms. kapow, err, Morris, not so much

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll give you that, applegate still looks good, ms. kapow, err, Morris, not so much
what have you seen her? Google image tiffani thiessen, she is not exactly bad looking.

yeah google images doesn't tell the true story...she was on some red carpet recently...not a good look. LOL

no Lady GaGa arriving in some crazy womb thing to the Grammy's is not a good look.

BTW, when is this thread going to officially move to off-topic

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
what have you seen her? Google image tiffani thiessen, she is not exactly bad looking.

yeah google images doesn't tell the true story...she was on some red carpet recently...not a good look. LOL

no Lady GaGa arriving in some crazy womb thing to the Grammy's is not a good look.

BTW, when is this thread going to officially move to off-topic

Lady Gaga arriving anywhere is not a good look, LOL. And yes, it's looong overdue for the move to OT

AlBundy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't know the second pic that comes up looks pretty good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.