Owner Info

Islander53

Reaction score
Looking through my Rezound for owner info section to no avail. I would like to have owner info posted on lock screen. Any ideas ?

VidJunky

Reaction score
I looked at this yesterday and didn't have a clue what you were talking about. I waited to see if anyone would post to your thread and no one has, so now I have to ask what are you talking about? What is owner info? As for having it on your lock screen, if you take a screen shot or pic of anything for that matter and place it in a folder, and then switch your lock screen to slide show and direct your slide show to that folder, if it's the only pic there you should see it on your lock screen.?? It will transition but all of the images will be the same.

OP
Islander53

Islander53

Reaction score
I should have been more descriptive regarding this. With previous phones, you had the ability to enter your personal owner information in the phone and it could be seen on your locked screen in case it was lost. When going through the Rezound, I could not find anything related to owner's information. I saw some Apps which solved this mystery but not all worked correctly. I guess your idea might work.....Thanks for your help.

acejavelin

Reaction score
Wow... I had to think about this for a little bit since I haven't seen a question like it since the days of Windows Mobile or early Blackberry. "Owner information" is at the top of your contacts list, called "My Profile" but I can't find a way to put that on the lock screen.

What you can do though, is take a wallpaper, and edit it to include the information you want, then go to Personalize-Display-Lockscreen Style and go to the first one called Wallpaper, then tap settings and select Custom Wallpaper and select the wallpaper you added the owner information too. Best I think you are going to get.

sully0400

Reaction score
If you run ice I think it's in developer options

.215 radio - SimplexROM 1.2 - Daily Driver - XT912 - Wigdetsoid - Linux Installer - Otter Box - Safestrap

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is usually available on stock android when you setup your phone..I think it may be a casualty of Sense

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
Islander53

Islander53

Reaction score
Wow... I had to think about this for a little bit since I haven't seen a question like it since the days of Windows Mobile or early Blackberry. "Owner information" is at the top of your contacts list, called "My Profile" but I can't find a way to put that on the lock screen.

What you can do though, is take a wallpaper, and edit it to include the information you want, then go to Personalize-Display-Lockscreen Style and go to the first one called Wallpaper, then tap settings and select Custom Wallpaper and select the wallpaper you added the owner information too. Best I think you are going to get.

Thanks...I'll try that.

OP
Islander53

Islander53

Reaction score
This is usually available on stock android when you setup your phone..I think it may be a casualty of Sense

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I've set up my profile but you can't post it on a wallpaper as suggested by acejavelin in a previous post. Looked at couple of Apps but reviews are bad

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've set up my profile but you can't post it on a wallpaper as suggested by acejavelin in a previous post. Looked at couple of Apps but reviews are bad

That feature is in Vanilla Android(and CM9/10) so like I said I think Sense chewed it up for whatever reason.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I use Widget Locker and installed a widget from an app called ICE. If doesn't show my name but tapping the widget brings up my ICE info.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

sully0400

Reaction score
If it's to be had its in security on ICS

.215 radio - SimplexROM 1.2 - Daily Driver - XT912 - Wigdetsoid - Linux Installer - Otter Box - Safestrap

acejavelin

Reaction score
I meant you would have to create your own custom wallpaper with the information in it manually via PhotoShop, IrfanView or some other image manipulation tool, it would not pull it from My Profile automatically, then just set it as your custom wallpaper lock screen.

OP
Islander53

Islander53

Reaction score
I meant you would have to create your own custom wallpaper with the information in it manually via PhotoShop, IrfanView or some other image manipulation tool, it would not pull it from My Profile automatically, then just set it as your custom wallpaper lock screen.

Okay...thanks