Former Bionic owners...

azbrendan

Reaction score
I owned a bionic for 5 months and it was really frustrating. The Rezound made me love android again and Sense is really an amazing experience. Now as for speed the bionic was fast. Problem is would never stay connected. The Rezound is fast enough and with the superior screen and the best camera I ever had on a phone this phone kills. My girlfriend has the Razr and it is nice but I would not trade this phone for any current phone on Verizon. I mobile hotspot to 3 devices and rarely have a pause in data. You will really like this phone as soon as you get used to the reversed home button...

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
One more thing. The camera on the Rezound is light years better than the Bionic. Fast shutter, good auto-focus and light adjustment and great picture quality. Bionic's camera was horrible.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
So, phone wise, I am loving this thing. However, sure enough, I'm a victim of one of the Rezounds most notorious problems....boot loops. Since the first time, it's happened 2/3 times I restarted my phone. The first was using the restart option in the menu, which I read was bad, but the other two were manual. Very frustrating, I've had to factory reset each time because mine doesn't stay on long enough to do any of the proposed fixes...I don't know why everyone thinks having the back cover off and the SIM out is guaranteed to prevent the boot loops. At least that's all I'm seeing people say and, I will tell you first hand...that's not the case.

Very frustrating, especially coming from a Bionic. The worst part is I spent the better part of last night going to town on this thing, unlocking it and rooting it. Is it possible that my TiBu/restore of my Bionic settings is causing this?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any bootloops. I am on Rez rom gb. Maybe try a different sim card?

Sent from my Rezound

Last edited: