1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Out of space Issues When Dowloading

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by rvfowler2, Dec 6, 2010.

1. rvfowler2

rvfowler2 New Member

My boss gets an "Out of Space" error when he tries to download a pdf file from our website, although he used to be able to. He has 14gb on his SD memory card. I have the same droid (cannot find version# anywhere on it, but it is the kind with the slidable keyboard); however, I CAN download. Looked into his default browser settings and could not find where cache can be set to the SD card like it can with my Dolphin browser. However, when we downloaded Dolphin on his Droid, he still could not download. Any suggestions?
Search tags for this page
dolphin browser cannot download out of space

droid x out of space

overdrive media console storage space error