otterbox now in stock

frank_drebin1

Reaction score
Cool. Any word on why they were unavailable? (redesign?) some people were complaint about the buttons being too stiff.

I've had my otterbox commuter now for about 3 weeks and love it. Highly recommend it to anyone who is still looking to get a case.

Caesars

Reaction score
I really want to see this in hand, of course I'll have to wait for my gs3 :). The razr maxx defender was very small for a defender, hoping I can adjust to the defender on the gs3. Of course i be also been using the diztronic tpu case for awhile now and it's AWEsome too.

mkstn

Reaction score
Got mine today... white & grey. The only thing I don't like it the on/off button is very stiff. Hope it will loosen up. Also it is about as slick as the phone itself. Why don't they make the backs out of a material the has a little grip to it.

OP
zacedward

zacedward

Reaction score
mkstn said:
Got mine today... white & grey. The only thing I don't like it the on/off button is very stiff. Hope it will loosen up. Also it is about as slick as the phone itself. Why don't they make the backs out of a material the has a little grip to it.

Can u post a pic of it thanks

frank_drebin1

Reaction score
mkstn said:

The button on mine has lossen up.

OP
zacedward

zacedward

Reaction score
Just got my otter box glacier its really nice first otterbox i love it buttons are a little hard but not too bad like people say

BamBammm

Reaction score
The Otterbox Commuter is what i like to use, it doesn't bulk up the phone as much as the Defender, then again the phone is pretty slim as is so either way its not a big deal lol, it comes in multiple colors also which is nice Amazon.com: galaxy

View attachment 54299

mkstn

Reaction score
I am not overly thrilled with the case. A little too slick and hard to operate buttons. For me just not user friendly.

kgula

Reaction score
otterbox

I just received my otterbox today. What a great case. Now this phone feels a little tougher, granted with the case it is not as thin anymore. But that doesn't matter to me. I spent a little more a got the defender. Best I investment.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I just received my otterbox today. What a great case. Now this phone feels a little tougher, granted with the case it is not as thin anymore. But that doesn't matter to me. I spent a little more a got the defender. Best I investment.

Merged with the Otterbox discussion in the Galaxy S3 Accessories forum. :)

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
what color options are avail and where? I have the defender black/black... would love a color option with the commuter...

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
what color options are avail and where? I have the defender black/black... would love a color option with the commuter...

Amazon has have black, white, purple, blue, and green. Those appear to be all of the colors offered for the S3 Commuter according to the Otterbox website.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
thanks ! Called Otterbox and they are sitting the colored commuter series from customs but the defender series is in stock :)