Anyone with an Otterbox?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Anyone out there with their Thunderbolt sueped up in an Otterbox Defender case care to entertain a few questions?

I had the Otterbox Defender for my Droid X, and I was unable to move apps and widgets between homescreens, does the TB Otterbox have the same flaw?

And does the camera lens stick out AT ALL with these thing on? Does it stick out without an Otterbox? If you don't know what I mean by "sticking out", think the Droid Incredible lol.

And you're more than welcome to throw in your opinion of the Otterbox, any issues, etc.

Thanks in advance, keep on rootin', etc. etc.

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Well someone coulda said it wasn't out yet......

Um, anyway, does anyone know when it's coming out? It went up on BestBuy's site sometime in the past week, can anyone at least guess?

Phoenix111

Reaction score
Well someone coulda said it wasn't out yet......

Um, anyway, does anyone know when it's coming out? It went up on BestBuy's site sometime in the past week, can anyone at least guess?

It's out, go to the Otterbox website.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
I meant out as in in retail stores (such as Best Buy). I know I can order it, but I like to have my return options a bit better than order online gives.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Ty sir, basically only diff is camera lens cover?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ashenfang

Reaction score
I wasn't especially impressed with the otterbox. In my opinion, it has a major design flaw where the silicone cover "tucks" into the front lip of the hard plastic shell. Simply taking the phone in and out of your pocket will cause the silicone to come out of the lip and require that you tuck it back in. For a "rugged" case, it shouldn't come apart this easy.

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
I know what you mean, of course I always figured they didn't put much effort into the DROID X otterbox I had, seems like the iPhone is all Otterbox cares about...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums