OTA FRG22D came tonight

markdigirolamo

Reaction score
2 Weeks ago the OTA 2.2 original hit my phone. But it seemed later than most.
Tonight 10pm PT the Froyo FRG22D updated. So it is being rolled out.

And Adobe Flash Player now shows active in the Market.

Nice
Mark

Omega384

Reaction score
Yep just got mine 1am ET.. sweet deal, im usually always the last to get the updates too!

Dankinia

Reaction score
I got mine tonight too. I downloaded Flash and so far I like it. It is not perfect, but it is a great addition to an already excellent phone.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
all of y'all come from FRG01B? or did any of you go straight from 2.1 / ESE81 to FRG22D?

Omega384

Reaction score
I came from the 2.2 OTA update a few weeks back (FRG01B).. so not from any 2.1 builds

OP
M

markdigirolamo

Reaction score
OTA update noticed first thing

The first thing I have noticed with theis OTA update is the speed of the Moto Droid now. Feels like it is flying fast now.

randyrsx

Reaction score
I got mine this evening as well.... but I'm on Page Plus.... is that normal!?

snooze

Reaction score
still not showing in market?

I received the OTA this evening, now running FRG22D. I cannot get flash player to show up in the market. I have tried rebooting, clearing market cache, accessing from within flash showcase, etc. Short of factory resetting the phone, is there something I am missing?

Edit: phone sat idle for a while, maybe 30 minutes, and now it magically appears.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Having Flash is great but what we really need now is much more powerful phones. This thing couldn't handle a high end Flash game or video to save its life. I always dreamed of being able to traverse Newgrounds.com and all it's awesome games and animations but this thing just can't handle it. Part of it is because there are multiple Flash objects on the page at any given time. You can go into settings and enable plug-ins on demand but you can't be selective about which Flash objects you want to load; it's all or none.

Slothead

Reaction score
Mine came while I slept (updated when I got up). I got 2.2 a couple weeks ago (and it has seemed slower responding to page swipes ever since) and that was upgraded from 2.1 which I had for at least several months.

I don't understand why the two 2.2 versions came so quickly after each other. Does anyone know why the second came so quickly?

Could it mean that they have solved all the problems and that they will now will be deploying it in Droid X?