1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

organization of gallery

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by turkjey5, Dec 27, 2011.

1. turkjey5

turkjey5 New Member

I'm having a bit of frustration with the gallery. I have a number of videos loaded in there which follow in sequence e.g. avi01, avi02, avi03 etc. Problem is they're not in order. Rezound displays a screenshot of the first scene of each video with no text/title description. So I have to hold down on a video to see which one it is. If I have 5 or 10 videos and I want to watch them in order this is very time consuming/tedious. Any other way of doing this? Ideally I would like to just see the vids listed in a text format w/o the screenshot.
    thanks
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Android Gallery app has always been a little crappy, and I'm still trying to find a real good replacement(for the last 2 years). I'm currently using quickpic and it seems to be decent at doing what I want it to do.
  3. RezoundHound

RezoundHound New Member

MoboPlayer solves all of these issues. Be sure to carefully explore the settings. It has tons of features.

RH