Opportunity knocks, should I take advantage?

Heywood

Reaction score
Have a chance to swap my four month old DX2 and a small amount of $ for a Bionic. My DX2 is stock and I am very pleased with it, no issues that concern me to the point of disliking it at all. The DX2 is my first Andriod phone and I am still in the "this is sweet!" stage so I want to make sure I am not missing the bus on this deal. I wont be rooting the Bionic it will remain stocK. I like the zumocast feature but other than that and 4G (not in my area yet) and physical design I dont see many other differences.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

DroidX2FreAk

Reaction score
Very tough call since u dont have 4g in your area....nevertheless the droid bionic seems to be the top dog at the moment. Also, how much more money do you have to pay in order to complete the exchange? I suggest u go into a verizon store and mess around with the bionic for a bit then see what you want to do. Think about which design u prefer, think of when (if at all) u will be getting 4g in about your area, dont forget that the phone you choose will be the one you have to stick with till next upgrade. Also, do u prefer the X2s physical touch buttons over touch capacitive ones.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

tamlin42

Reaction score
If "small amount of cash" is ~$35 like the restock fee, I'd do it, personally. I haven't heard about any significant differences between the 1ghz OMAP or tegra processors, and the bionic has a front facing camera. 4g may even come to your area in the phones lifetime, and who knows, maybe you'll travel. I'm also a fan of touch buttons rather than physical for the function keys.

WookieClaws

Reaction score
If I could swap out an X2 for a Bionic for a little cash I would in a heartbeat. Nit because I don't like the X2, but my area has 4g so that would be nice to have.

If you have no capability differences then why switch?

turboteal

Reaction score
how are you getting a swap ???? i would swap in a heart beat :biggrin:

OP
Heywood

Heywood

Reaction score
Have a friend who wants the X2 instead doesn't like her bionic.

WookieClaws

Reaction score
If you don't take your friend up on the offer let me know. I would strongly consider it, and I have 4G here.