Current Phone Model
Note 8

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I do like what OnePlus brings to the table... I'm sure it will be another popular device at launch... I wish Verizon peeps were able to get this type phone... That's the one missing thing..

Pixel 2 XL

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I do like what OnePlus brings to the table... I'm sure it will be another popular device at launch... I wish Verizon peeps were able to get this type phone... That's the one missing thing..

Pixel 2 XL

it is a phone worth considering if you are in the market for a new one.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have never been a person to put much faith in Benchmark tests..... To me its like an IQ test... Just because you have a high potential to learn and be fast doesn't make you useful... I am more of a feature person. I want useful software and features.

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I have never been a person to put much faith in Benchmark tests..... To me its like an IQ test... Just because you have a high potential to learn and be fast doesn't make you useful... I am more of a feature person. I want useful software and features.

generally I agree with you. I would prefer a real world test and sometimes benchmark testing can be fooled. but it still gives something to work with when deciding on a new phone that has not been released yet.