OnePlus 5 Shows Up In GeekBench With 8GB Of RAM! Faster Than Galaxy S8.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
oneplus_5_teaser_1496998299381-jpg.77565

The OnePlus 5 will launch on June 20th which is only a few days away. We are already starting to find out all kinds of information about it. OnePlus has already teased us with images of the device that looks very similar to the iPhone 7 plus. We now have confirmation the device will also include a Snapdragon 835 processor and 8GB of RAM. The device landed on GeekBench sporting those specs. It was also running Android 7.1.1. The phone even scored higher than the Galaxy S8 in multicore processing likely due to the newer version of Android and larger RAM.

via BGR

Attachments

• oneplus_5_teaser_1496998299381.jpg
    oneplus_5_teaser_1496998299381.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3,493

pc747

Rescue Squad
I guess I don't understand the bezel comments

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I'm now spoiled by the phones like the S8, LG6, essential phone, iPhone 8 and pixel 2 (potentially) I'm now (foolishly) spoiled by the larger screen devices. Similar to back when quad core first came out or when we started seeing phones with wireless charging. It is easy to want to dismiss a phone not keeping up with the current trend as being a step behind.

Though if this phone do actually release with the specs rumored it could push another trend (hopefully).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk