One app the android is missing

mjs31

Reaction score
Interesting. To me, if I am going to do digital artwork, I would shy away from a phone and use a computer. You need a bigger item like an ipad or even bigger than that.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
they also missing the espn app

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh let me get the obvious out the way, F L A S H...........

Droidfish

Reaction score
Cool app, but I think all the paint apps have that kind of potential and the artist in the video makes it what it is. That said this app definitely has a lot more features than anything currently in the market.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh let me get the obvious out the way, F L A S H...........

Flash isn't an app...

true, but it will be put on the market to download whenever it gets released.

Flash Player 10.1 – Installations and updates

Flash Player 10.1 will become available in the first half of 2010 for all supported platforms. In fact, the desktop beta 3 is already looking incredible and proving to be a huge hit with developers testing their content.

Mark Doherty – Flash Platform Evangelist, Mobile and Devices

« Acrobat Connect Pro is now on the AppStore
Helisso – A Packager for Symbian devices »

Flash Player 10.1 – Installations and updates

Flash Player 10.1 will become available in the first half of 2010 for all supported platforms. In fact, the desktop beta 3 is already looking incredible and proving to be a huge hit with developers testing their content.
One of the most important parts of our work with our Open Screen Project OEM partners is to enable the seamless discovery, installation and update of Flash Player 10.1 on device platforms. I know that some have asked questions on this, and so I’m glad to bring you some responses, if a little late.

Extending the reach
In the “marketecture” diagram below you can see that Flash Player 10.1 is extending it’s platform reach, doubling it in fact. It’s worth noting that recent reports around minimum spec’s for Flash Player 10.1 are alluded to here also, because working with our partners, we are targeting the latest chipsets available.
To explain, smartphones have a typical lifespan that is less than half that of a desktop computer, and so hardware choices are made by planning for the future. Over the past few years we have shipped over 1.5Billion devices with Flash Lite using this simple rule.
Therefore the choice to target the ARM Cortex-A8 chipsets will result in greater efficiency, and most importantly a wider range of consistent experiences as uptake grows. To be clear, that uptake is already happening, and it will expand rapidly just like it does every other year.
It’s like a Moore’s Law of mobile phones
icon_smile.gif

Yet some devices will not be able to support the full Flash Player 10.1 due to low hardware capabilities, and for many of those devices we have a new version of our optimized runtime, Flash Lite, to fill the gap. In fact the alpha version has already been spotted running Farmville on Android Eclair here.

Driving the Distribution
160x41_Get_Flash_Player.jpg

Working with our OEM partners we have enabled the Flash Player to be installed in a manner consistent with the desktop experience. When visiting websites that have Flash content, users can click on the “Flash Player required” images/links provided by content developers to begin the installation process.

Flash Player 10.1 – Installations and updates | www.flashmobileblog.com

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
Meh. If I was going to spend that much time painting I would want to do it in Photoshop. Even if I had spare time I would use it playing a game. This is an app I could live without.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wrong link...be back later.

was not able to open, but i tried changing dolphin browser to user agent desktop and went to espn.com. I get the full site that way.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
they also missing the espn app

Close as they come...

Visit ESPN Deportes directly from your mobile phone's web browser by typing in m.espndeportes.com

the english conversion tab is at the bottom of the page.

Ok i am on the site, but my interest is the football you carry not the one you kick, but like you said before its the closest we have right now.... other then using dolphin browser