Oleophobic screen protector film for Rezound?

kimintenn

Reaction score
I am considering trading in my Galaxy Nexus for the Rezound and one of the biggest things I'm going to miss about the Nexus is the oleophobic coating on the screen that pretty much prevents finger prints. I didn't even know what that word meant or that the phone had it, but now that I do it will be truly missed.

So, do you guys know of a screen protector that cuts down on the fingerprints? I realize nothing will keep them completely off the phone, but this oleophobic coating is a true wonder of science! I normally don't use screen protectors on my phones, but figured I might this go round.

Thanks in advance.

busab

Reaction score
I don't know how well it is compared to the coating you're referring to but my Ghost armour does a pretty good job at keeping away finger prints.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lenagainster

Reaction score
For those of us who wear glasses, lens wipes do a great job of cleaning the screen. I clean my glasses, then use the wipe on the phone before tossing it (the wipe) out.

WizeGuyDezignz

Reaction score
Doesn't Steinheil make oleophobic screen protectors? I haven't checked to see if they have one for the Rezound yet, but you can give them a shot.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I too just keep a lens cloth handy and wipe it down at the end of the day. Not a big deal. Takes two seconds and it's sparkly new.