Okay i'm not crazy... Calender reminders magically vanish

SCREWd2V

Reaction score
okay so i don't know how long its been, but its been a while now but i've been so busy to notice, my calender notifications that pop ups no longer work.

btw i'm using business calender as my primary cause IMO the oem calender is a joke. i've used this app for a while on two different devices and never had this issue.

so when i create an event, it is saved under google calanders, which is my primary, and has an auto 30 min reminder before event starts. every time i created an event i would go back into it to see if it was set properly, which it would have a little bell stating it was set. it seems when i create an new event in the same day, as for a test to see if the reminder works, say it's 1pm, so i will set it for 2pm and at 1:30 i will get the notification, but when i create an event like for the following day, (i have done this multiple times to just to make sure i'm not crazy) or in the future, even after checking directly after creating the event, 24hrs later the notification does not work, and the reminder bell has magically vanished. litterally i've performed this experiment 5 times now... happens every time.

today i went in to both app settings and cleared data to see if this will happen again. I'm pretty stumped, but i'm not afraid to do a factory reset. I would prefer not to go that route though. hope someone has had a similar problem.

and no i don't take medication! :D

also FWIW i'm on the 215 leak