ok im a noob but better safe then sorry

MDriod

Reaction score
I'm looking at different apps like on smspopup I believe its called,its free yes but right before I go to install it says something like they can send my number or use it for different services soo I wanna know should I be worried that there gonna do that and I will get suprise charges on my next bill or should I be ok ?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at different apps like on smspopup I believe its called,its free yes but right before I go to install it says something like they can send my number or use it for different services soo I wanna know should I be worried that there gonna do that and I will get suprise charges on my next bill or should I be ok ?

Should be fine, but I would consider Handcent SMS if I were you. It does everything SMS Popup does, and much much more...

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I believe the apps need to disclose all the services they link to.. or the MArket does it automatically based on what libraries are included. I have never found an app to be malicious and or forward any information.

+1 for Handcent recommendation.. it is by far the best most useful app I have..

Last edited:
OP
MDriod

MDriod

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the quick reply OK went ahead with the one you guys mentioned an I love it so far driod rocks!!!