ohio here

jdail84

Reaction score
hello im from wapakoneta ohio and just picked up my droid today and wow this thing is amazing hope to find alot of info on this site to better my droid.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF! Hope you find everyone helpful and friendly. Hope you enjoy your Droid as much as I do. One word of warning, there are no Browns or Bengals fans on DF - only Steeler's Fans! :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hello im from wapakoneta ohio and just picked up my droid today and wow this thing is amazing hope to find alot of info on this site to better my droid.

Welcome, jdail84! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!

:welcome:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to droidforums :)

We're almost neighbors lol I'm just a little south of you in Ky

OP
J

jdail84

Reaction score
Welcome to DF! Hope you find everyone helpful and friendly. Hope you enjoy your Droid as much as I do. One word of warning, there are no Browns or Bengals fans on DF - only Steeler's Fans! :)
lol well thats cool cuz being from ohio im not a browns/bengals or buckeyes fan i dont care for any of my home teams believe it or not