ohh crap!

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
I accidentally uninstalled my twitter application that came on the Droid. Is there a way to get it back? If not what is a good twitter application? I tried tiwtdroid but it leaves me logged in and like to be able to log in and out? Any suggestions?

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
hmmm...as far as I know, there was no twitter app that came with the droid. Do you know what the name of it was?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No Twitter app was on my OOTB....

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
AFAIK you can't uninstall apps which came with the phone without rooting. As others have said it was probably a market app. Try to remember the name and redownload it.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only social networking app that comes stock on the Droid is Facebook, and you can't uninstall that. Open your market app, hit menu, hit downloads, and reinstall whichever twitter app that you must have downloaded.

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
It came with my phone along with facebook and myspace. It was a light blue square with a lower case t. It was a widget

Berzerker

Reaction score
The only thing that has Facebook and Myspace and Twitter is MOTOBLUR, which doesn't come standard on the Droid, the Droid Eris, or the Milestone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm quite positive there was no twitter app with the Droid that you didn't have to download.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK guys, I think we have established that the Droid does not come with a twitter app preinstalled.