"Official" Spider-man joining the Avengers and the MCU

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Baaahahahahahaha.. Shove him in a locker after giving him a wedgie... Roflmmfao..

I could see that... As he slams the door.. "your spider sense didn't see that one coming.." lol
4248c3e7ec4c8887bfa07a6af9eb9c39.jpg

Spider-Man and Robin in elementary school?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I like mouthy characters.. Hence deadpool... Whom they say got the whole lippy thing from spiderman... So spiderman is OK with me. Lol..
I know you like Deadpool... So here ya go.

Deadpool VS Deathstroke | DEATH BATTLE!:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I liked spiderman when he wore venom suit. The goody two shoes sm is just too bland for me. Hence why wolverine is my favorite marvel hero.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks like we get to revisit this story again as the back in forth about Spider-man in Civil War continues. But we have more juicy info such as Sony collaborating with Marvel to help them fix their Spider-man franchise. So there may be a little agreement going on where Spiderman may be in Civil War using Marvel to pump excitement around another Spider-man reboot.

How Marvel will save us from more terrible Spider-Man movies The Verge

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I will be changing the OP from rumor to now official. Welcome Spiderman to the MCU. Let's celebrate with my favorite Spider-man adaption.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
This is hard to wrap my head around.... spiderman with the Avengers? What will they think of next....maybe they'll give Scoobydoo a cameo! SMH

S5 tap'n

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
This is hard to wrap my head around.... spiderman with the Avengers? What will they think of next....maybe they'll give Scoobydoo a cameo! SMH

S5 tap'n
Spiderman was an Avenger in the comics at one time. But I don't think he'll be one in the MCU. He's most likely going to be in the Captain America: Civil War movie. He was a big part of the comic so that makes more sense than him being an Avenger.

Reactions: cr6
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

S5 tap'n

I think they are just going to use him in a few spots like Civil War where he is a key character in that story. With Marvel still having to launch Black Panther, Ant-Man, and sequels to their top movies I see them not really wanting to take on the full brunt of trying to juggle another franchise. This is Marvel's chance to get him in an important story-line while helping to help Sony who can not seem to do anything successful with the billion dollar franchise.

Who do you guys want to see cast as Spider-man since it is obvious that Andrew Garfield is out.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Captain America: Civil War movie. He was a big part of the comic so that makes more sense than him being an Avenger.

Exactly: They already have enough characters to juggle in the current Avengers format. And I really do not see them forming a "West Coast Avengers" as that could be too confusing for the average fan like myself.
"West Coast....but don't some of them live on the East Coast....and do the West Coast Avengers compete against the East Coast Avengers in some type of superbowl or championship game?"

spiderman-facepalm.gif

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Civil War is gonna change the whole universe from what I've read about the general storyline.
I'd really like to see Marvel get back more of their movie rights having done some research today...

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Civil War is gonna change the whole universe from what I've read about the general storyline.
I'd really like to see Marvel get back more of their movie rights having done some research today...

Spider-Man+The+Animated+Series+(1994-1998)+xmen+fantastic+four.png
mutantagenda.jpg

I do but I don't. I'll explain. I want Marvel to be able to have more rights and be able to cross over with other studios so they can build up hype for movies like a civil war.

Remember when we were kids how excited and hype we were when we saw Spider-man with the X-men. That same excitement only happens when you are able to surprise people by having a Spider-man or a Wolverine appear even if it is for a few seconds as a wink and nod. But if one studio, ie Marvel, had all the rights we would not have as many movies be cranked out. Last year we had Spider-man 2, X-Men Days of Future Past, Captain America, and Guardians of the Galaxy. When you are able to spread the load on to multiple studios you can have more movies for fans to watch. But even better if we get an awesome spiderman movie to go with it. With DC, Marvel, Fox, and Sony (under the guide of Marvel) cranking out comic book movies we literally will have more opportunities to see the cartoon/comic book heroes we grew up with on the big screen.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
For my taste, I don't want them cracked out too fast. I wait a long time to watch some of these sequels because I get overloaded & start disliking them for no reason other than I've had enough. Haha