official 2.1 for Eris tommorow

Jizzylax

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see my girlfriend's phone download it.

OfTheDamned

Reaction score
deris2.png

Android 2.1 coming to the Verizon Droid Eris tomorrow?

Grettski

Reaction score
Just like most that will read this thread, I'll believe it when my phone says I have it. That bein said, it would be really cool to get it on the 11th. Its my birthday. If all I get is 2.1, it would be a great day!

Brewski88

Reaction score
what is a good way to back up the apps, etc. How do I get them to save to the SD card?

divalibra

Reaction score
astro file manager application is what i use..download it..open it..hit menu..then tools..and it should bring up another menu with the option to backup files

snyluc13

Reaction score
astro file manager application is what i use..download it..open it..hit menu..then tools..and it should bring up another menu with the option to backup files

thats what i use too for apps, if you want to backup text messages though i use mybackup for that

choduffield

Reaction score
Facebook says it's happening so it has to be true. Facebook never lies. In fact, I'm going to use it to determine who to vote for in the primary next month.

Reaction score
saw it on face book a few mins ago i hope its all true, now what hapens being i rooted/flashed 2.1

KingJames1013

Reaction score
HideHTC For those of you who don't follow @VZWSupport the Android 2.1 update for Droid Eris starting rolling out today!

I just saw this posted on my newsfeed on facebook about 2 minutes ago, it has a ton of comments and people liking the info. jus figured i would pass this along as some "confirmation" that the update did start today.