Odd problems

xojunexobugxo

Reaction score
So just recently my X has been going crazy. The time literally goes back and forth an hour and then the date says it's feb 12 2031. I'm thinking a clean wipe might fix everything. everything I want saved is on my sd card.

Anyone else have this problem or seen this happen?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ttdroid2

Reaction score
Same here

Got the Droid 2 Global and have been having the same issue, I believe the same date even, for about a week now. It resets after a while, but takes some time. Also, I have two calls on my "recent calls" menu that are stuck in the first and second positions after having been placed weeks ago, and they too say they were made in February. Another strange issue is texts sometimes show a different contact name when viewing them in the list of text threads, and even a few replies directly to a message have gone to the wrong recipient, a different one each time. Can't figure it out to save my life....

ttdroid2

Reaction score
Tried that. Did a factory reset and it seems to have done nothing, except perhas to make it worse. Pandora, wordfeud and words with friends are the only apps I've got other than those standard thanks to Verizon. Same apps ran on my Moto Droid with no trouble months ago and this issue started three months after I switched to the Droid 2. Several people I know with HTC, X amd others are having same issue.

mjm0009

Reaction score
You aren't the only person who it's been happening to. I have a Droid 2 and it's been doing it to my phone for probably 2 weeks. I have friends with Droids (Droid X's, Droids, Droid 2's) and all of theirs have been doing it as well.