Odd happenings

ViolentSage

Reaction score
I've recently flashed UD 2.5 onto my d1. After running Bugless for the past month I figured it was time to change it up. A few days in and I feel a marked improvement in the responsiveness and all around quickness in UD. I ran a quadrant benchmark and scored something to the tune of 200 pts. less than Bugless. Any idea why this happened? Is it normal for bugless to be sluggish but have higher raw performance?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
most dev'rs, and others on here "in the know", don't put much stock in Q scores, as it supposedly is not a very reliable measure of processing speed. you just kinda have to go by "feel" of the phone - if it feels quicker and more responsive, then that's all that really matters.

OP
V

ViolentSage

Reaction score
most dev'rs, and others on here "in the know", don't put much stock in Q scores, as it supposedly is not a very reliable measure of processing speed. you just kinda have to go by "feel" of the phone - if it feels quicker and more responsive, then that's all that really matters.

Much appreciated. Rooted at the beginning of January and have been testing out ROMs. Bugless won first, but UD is catching up. Theming on Bugless was just a chore.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've tried about eight or nine different roms. I've never been too concerned about posting that contained Quadrant scores, Mili flops etc. I watched how quickly web pages, especially with photos, loaded and how quickly I was able to move around on my Phone.

Mike

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah, I'm just addicted to this darn phone :)

My addiction Droid Forum

OP
V

ViolentSage

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies and plethora of links. I can tell I won't be sleeping tonight.