Odd Droid 3 Problem

Jaidon00

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I've done a lot of research and can't find anything similar to help me!

The problem I'm experiencing is that my phone's touch screen is going haywire, half the time I can't even unlock the phone... and when I do finally get it to unlocked it's goes through the menu like crazy (( randomly calling people, sending texts like "58s9df9", along with opening my camera, etc )).

HOWEVER, if I plug the phone into the charger it works great. I can use the touch screen keyboard and it works flawlessly, but literally as soon as I unplug it from the charger I'm then unable to move the screen at all. :mad:

Any help or ideas would be great! As I said, I wasn't able to find anything similar to it, only from people having the exact opposite problems (( others are unable to control their screen when plugged in )) the phone is a Droid 3, bought brand new and has never been dropped or exposed to water!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Usually its when the phone is plugged in that this happens. I take it you are still on the default firmware?

MIUI tested, mother approved.