number pad Droid Bionic

carrier25

Reaction score
has anyone experienced number pad issues while on a call? more often than not, when i have to use number pad during a call, like to enter a security code, the screen goes black when i touch number.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Aloha...it could be a hardware issue & probably something u should have vzw check. sounds lile the motherboard is not connecting well

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
has anyone experienced number pad issues while on a call? more often than not, when i have to use number pad during a call, like to enter a security code, the screen goes black when i touch number.

Yeah I've experienced that. Experienced it on the X2 when I had it as well. Real pain, and doesn't always happen... surprised it's not reported more, unless we're just lucky. :)

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have a screen protector? I heard that can causes issues with the proximity sensor. I have the same problem sometimes but not all the time and I do have a screen protector. I haven't took it off yet to see if that would help though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

felixtibs

Reaction score
Get screebl to handle that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
C

carrier25

Reaction score
I have this issue with and without screen protector. I finally got verizon to send me a different phone. Thanks for all your help.