number pad Droid Bionic

carrier25

Reaction score
has anyone experienced number pad issues while on a call? more often than not, when i have to use number pad during a call, like to enter a security code, the screen goes black when i touch number.

Aloha...it could be a hardware issue & probably something u should have vzw check. sounds lile the motherboard is not connecting well

has anyone experienced number pad issues while on a call? more often than not, when i have to use number pad during a call, like to enter a security code, the screen goes black when i touch number.

Yeah I've experienced that. Experienced it on the X2 when I had it as well. Real pain, and doesn't always happen... surprised it's not reported more, unless we're just lucky. :)

Do you have a screen protector? I heard that can causes issues with the proximity sensor. I have the same problem sometimes but not all the time and I do have a screen protector. I haven't took it off yet to see if that would help though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Get screebl to handle that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I have this issue with and without screen protector. I finally got verizon to send me a different phone. Thanks for all your help.

Back