notification sound at night when charging

fic1

Reaction score
I get notification sounds when I am sleeping and on a charger, There is no notification in the bar. I have full charge notification off in settings. I am using go launcher ex. Is there a smart action that shuts off notification sounds when charging or at night. I need the phone on and the ringer on for work I am on call. Using razr maxx

Ed270

Reaction score
I have a smart action setup to use a timeframe as a trigger and put important numbers (work, close relatives ) in VIP mode this way they can still ring thru at full volume you also can disable data connection so those late night emails don't bother you and of course set ringer to silent

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
F

fic1

Reaction score
I found that the notification sound is just coming from battery charged, It keep reminded me every so often I have it not check in setting under sounds not to notify me. Any Idea

Ed270

Reaction score
Well that is where you disable that feature. I don't notice a battery full notification while I am sleeping but the emails would wake me up that is what prompted me to set up a smart action. I too am "on call" and need to have my phone on

cbreze

Reaction score
Have you checked under sound settings all the way to the bottom is battery full alert. Make sure it's unchecked.

OP
F

fic1

Reaction score
I have it unchecked in setting I am starting to think it is in go launcher, In phone setting under sound it is unchecked, I do not know how to disable it in go launcher, I have smart action set up for time frame through the night for no backround sync. This is starting to really be a pain. Thanks

1cheater

Reaction score
Goto settings> sound> volume, inside the volume area, scroll down, uncheck where it says use incoming call volume for notification and
then slide the volume all the way down... click ok and u should be golden..

Ed270

Reaction score
Goto settings> sound> volume, inside the volume area, scroll down, uncheck where it says use incoming call volume for notification and

Great Find! I didn't know that existed. Had this phone for over a month and still haven't learned all of it's features

OP
F

fic1

Reaction score
I found the problem I was using go power master and notice when plugging in the charger it gave a notification sound, when fully charged it gave notification sound, I liked using go power master but like to know if there is a way to silent the sounds in that app. I uninstalled it for now but like to figure it out to start using it again. Maybe i will email the them

1cheater

Reaction score

This will mute notifications

covard

Reaction score
I found the problem I was using go power master and notice when plugging in the charger it gave a notification sound, when fully charged it gave notification sound, I liked using go power master but like to know if there is a way to silent the sounds in that app. I uninstalled it for now but like to figure it out to start using it again. Maybe i will email the them

If you will go into your apps and bring up "Go Power Master", it should display on the screen "the available time of remain power". Hit the menu button, and it should bring up a menu, where you can select "Setting". There you should be able to turn "OFF" the "Charge Reminder". That is what I have, and mine does not notify me of charge start or finished.

Hope that helps.

lanar1026

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the suggestion for "Go Power Master!" :) I sure hope it solved my problem. I am so sick of being woken up in the middle of the night. Nothing else worked. I changed my settings but they always went back to notifying me. :mad: