Notification bar icons...

richboy284

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 4
Twitter
@RLWaltonJr
Anyone know what that black box with the gray check mark is in my notification bar between the battery indicator and the time? I could be wrong, but I think it showed up after the update.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Download finished?

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

OP
richboy284

richboy284

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 4
Twitter
@RLWaltonJr
Thanks, everynody! Yeah I do have some alarms set, I didn't realize that's what that was....

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Kathymably

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Droid 2 and it just updated automatically this weekend. I have looked through the list of icons and this one is not in that list.

This is the best I can do to duplicate what it looks like - 3 W's turned 90 degrees on their side, to the left of the 3G

I have gone through all of the settings that I can think of and have no clue what this is.

It is probably something really simple, but I can't find it.

Last edited:

Kathymably

Reaction score
Never mind folks - I kept searching and found the answer on another site - It's the "vibrate" Icon. Somehow I knew it would be simple.

Thanks anyway

Reaction score
Go to: http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/droid_incredible_2/incredible2.pdf and read all of the meanings for ALL of the icons. How hard could this have been to answer SIMPLY!!

Apparently pretty hard. You posted a manual for an HTC Incredible 2. This is a Motorola Droid X2. The alarm icons do not look alike. So your link is incorrect. Yours are standard Google icons. This phone uses a motoblur icon that doesn't look like a little alarm clock. It looks like a b/w check box. It's really a square shaped analog clock but the resolution is so small for such an item that it isn't obvious what we are looking at. One more example of motoblur crap design.