Note 3 unlock problem.

KaChow

Reaction score
2 Things:
1) Which Country are you trying to Unlock in?
2) Try this app Root Checker, install and open it, if it detects that your device is Rooted everything will be Green, if it is not then it will be Red, if Green then you have Root.

OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
i live in republic of georgia, next to Turkey and Azerbaijan and Armenia and Russia. about the root checker, i will check and let you know. i want to ask about the thing you said, the phone will brake down. i dont want that to happen. can you enter in my pc in remote mode and check the phone? if it is possible. as i told, i don't know the programmes and apps and android. thanks

KaChow

Reaction score
i live in republic of georgia, next to Turkey and Azerbaijan and Armenia and Russia. about the root checker, i will check and let you know. i want to ask about the thing you said, the phone will brake down. i dont want that to happen. can you enter in my pc in remote mode and check the phone? if it is possible. as i told, i don't know the programmes and apps and android. thanks

Looks like Samsung not too long ago blacklisted Georgia along with a few other countries. There is someone that seems to have a stronger understanding on your specific situation, the user is through XDA going under the name midnite_blue contact this person start from the beginning and see what he can do. Here's one of his post. GL!

Note: I am hoping that this XDA member can first make sure that the device is correct and second help in getting the device to work properly.

Last edited:
OP
G

goga1009

Reaction score
KaChow - i have checked and it is rooted. it write congratulations. now, what can be he cause and the reason of the blocking sim? i am going tomorrow to change the sim to other operator, and will see may be it will work on other operator. midnite_blue has not answered yet.

Shobai

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
hello guys. i have problem with the phone. when i bought it, the seller told me that it was sim free, but when i put the card, it write down it is locked. then guy from other forum made something, i write down the unlock programme but it didn't unlock. then he write other programme and it still didn't work, it is locked more difficult. now it didn't even start, it is jammed. something is written, rooted or like that. could you help me what to do? he also told me to write down firmwares. please help me, i am new in android. this is my first phone ever, i mean serious phone. thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: