Note 3 unlock problem.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3' started by goga1009, May 6, 2014.

1. KaChow

KaChow Guest

2 Things:
    1) Which Country are you trying to Unlock in?
    2) Try this app Root Checker, install and open it, if it detects that your device is Rooted everything will be Green, if it is not then it will be Red, if Green then you have Root.
  2. goga1009

goga1009 New Member

i live in republic of georgia, next to Turkey and Azerbaijan and Armenia and Russia. about the root checker, i will check and let you know. i want to ask about the thing you said, the phone will brake down. i dont want that to happen. can you enter in my pc in remote mode and check the phone? if it is possible. as i told, i don't know the programmes and apps and android. thanks
  3. KaChow

KaChow Guest

Looks like Samsung not too long ago blacklisted Georgia along with a few other countries. There is someone that seems to have a stronger understanding on your specific situation, the user is through XDA going under the name midnite_blue contact this person start from the beginning and see what he can do. Here's one of his post. GL!

Note: I am hoping that this XDA member can first make sure that the device is correct and second help in getting the device to work properly.
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  4. goga1009

goga1009 New Member

KaChow - i have checked and it is rooted. it write congratulations. now, what can be he cause and the reason of the blocking sim? i am going tomorrow to change the sim to other operator, and will see may be it will work on other operator. midnite_blue has not answered yet.
  5. Shobai

Shobai New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
Search tags for this page
como liberar el note n9005 rooteado

how to get unlock code for samsung galaxy note 3 sm-n9005 from xda by givin imei number

n9005xxuenc2 unlock

note 3 neo is bootloader unlocked
note 3 neo user problems

note 3 service mode

note 3 sm n9005xxuenc2 country unlock
note 3 still not working with carrier after root and unlock
samsung note 3 n9005 secret codes

secret code to unlock network for samsung galaxy sm-n9005