opinions on note 3 (verizon) vs oneplus one

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering leaving verizon shortly and going to t-mobile(probably, perhaps at&T) aside from a complete lack of INTELLIGENT customer service I'm tired of the whole locked bootloader issue. As painfully slow as verizon is to update it would seem that they would at least allow easier ways to do so yourself. My final straw came in the form of a verizon rep seeing my device as not updated, (I called about canceling an old line that was unused) and asking me to update immediately. I simply said I didn't want to and he rather rudely informed me that I don't have a choice, that the ota would push thru period. And told me he went ahead and pushed it to my device again.....I'm not allowed to repeat what I said to him on this forum but what's everyone's thoughts on Verizon vs others and note 3 vs oneplus one?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
It really depends on the coverage in your location. When I lived in the States, I never had luck with ATT. TMO was fine.. no issues.

As for the Note vs Oneplus... The Note is a great device. Peeps just love them. It's hard to say what the 1+ will be like considering they are not out there yet. The specs are impressive and the price is right.

OP
P

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
I like the note 3. For size and performance. But strike one was the lack of cayanogenmod. Happens to be my favorite rom. And the oneplus come factory with it. ...huge plus. And that also makes me assume that root access will be easy and unlocking will be too( if it's locked to begin with) not to mention the nickname flagship killer is awesome l9l

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
From what I have read, the 1+ is unlocked.