Want to learn everything about droid razr hd - root, unlock, radio frequency, rom etc

ncwmddroid

Reaction score
How can I take a Verizon USA retailer locked Droid Razr HD to T-Mobile without getting a virus is my question, I am looking for step by step instructions for an idiot (me). I am not a programmer, I own my Razr and thought that Verizon would unlock my phone, but they wont, I have a pre paid T-Mobile sim, and I would like to use this phone with any provider, please help. :)

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. You might want to post your question elsewhere on the site for responses. DancingNexus

OP
N

ncwmddroid

Reaction score
everylink seens to go to a virus?

Welcome to the site. You might want to post your question elsewhere on the site for responses. DancingNexus

Thank you, I root unlicked my droid razor HD; Galaxy 3S ang Google Nexus Evo, but I can seen to get a flash os or rom withhout a whole lot of virus, hoping someone woukd step up and contact me privatly with way to get the tools I need to take my devices wih sim slots to any frequency and carrier I choose. Power to the People not the corporations :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard and good luck with your task...

OP
N

ncwmddroid

Reaction score
Thank you now who can tell me how to reinstall or flash the operating system i just erased? I want one that will be usable with any sim card