1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Want to learn everything about droid razr hd - root, unlock, radio frequency, rom etc

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ncwmddroid, Nov 28, 2013.

1. ncwmddroid

ncwmddroid New Member

How can I take a Verizon USA retailer locked Droid Razr HD to T-Mobile without getting a virus is my question, I am looking for step by step instructions for an idiot (me). I am not a programmer, I own my Razr and thought that Verizon would unlock my phone, but they wont, I have a pre paid T-Mobile sim, and I would like to use this phone with any provider, please help. :)
  2. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. You might want to post your question elsewhere on the site for responses. DancingNexus
  3. ncwmddroid

ncwmddroid New Member

everylink seens to go to a virus?

Thank you, I root unlicked my droid razor HD; Galaxy 3S ang Google Nexus Evo, but I can seen to get a flash os or rom withhout a whole lot of virus, hoping someone woukd step up and contact me privatly with way to get the tools I need to take my devices wih sim slots to any frequency and carrier I choose. Power to the People not the corporations :)
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard and good luck with your task...
  5. ncwmddroid

ncwmddroid New Member

Thank you now who can tell me how to reinstall or flash the operating system i just erased? I want one that will be usable with any sim card
Search tags for this page

android unlock fm frequency

how to unlock droid razr xt912 for tmobile

razr maxx hd root guide

unlock droid razr

unlock droid razr hd for t mobile