1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Note 2 or Galaxy

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by spatialstudiosllc, Nov 1, 2012.

1. spatialstudiosllc

spatialstudiosllc New Member

So many things keeping me on the fence between these two... Anyone else have the same decision? Which way did you go? Why?
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Not in this situation but if it were me I'd choose the s3. The note 2 is just too big of a phone imo. I'm sure it's good but I wouldn't carry it around.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  3. patmw123

patmw123 New Member

I agree that the Note 2 is absurdly massive, but the simple fact that the Note 2 has a quad-core processor compared to the dual-core in the S3 would make the Note 2 my choice. I would definitely have to find a way to remove that ugly Verizon branding on the home button though.