Not Happy So Far With Zagg InvisibleSheild Glass Curve Screen Protector

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is my first glass screen protector.....or my first screen protector ever.
It only has adhesive on the edges, and the very first thing that I noticed was if it lightly tap the screen with my finger tip, there is a slight "tick" sound coming from the protector contacting the screen.
Didn't think much about that.
But this tiny space between the protector and the screen is causing my touches to require different amounts of pressure, depending on where I touch.
I have to press noticeably harder all along the lower right section of the screen.

I'm not happy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Sorry to hear it my friend...I've read plenty of complaints with curved screens and tempered glass protectors since the first edge phones ..I've seen it with S6+ ..S8+ and Note 8 ..also talk on the Pixel forums with them already in anticipation of phones .. adhesive on the edges of it and not ideal experiences..
This is why I didn't attempt to get one with S8+ ..

Sent using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I looked them up the other day because in the past I had good experiences. but the reviews on amazon this time around were terrible. I guess they just don't have the edges figured out yet.

OP
M

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going to give it some time to see if the protector relaxes a little, and closes down the tiny space between it and the screen.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
This is why I went with regular Screen Protector. Too many Horror Stories. I wont even think of using any additional Glue. If the Glue that Comes with the Protector doesnt work the i wont use it.

OP
M

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
There was zero improvement in the dead spots, so we returned them to Sam's Club for a refund.
I contacted the manufacturer regarding the issues and the rep did say that they were receiving complaints.