Not all of "my apps" are showing up in the market

ugafan2081

Reaction score
The only apps there ate Google maps, flash player mlb at bat 11, and YouTube.
While I have many more apps such as Gasbuddy, Droid forums, ESPN score center, google shopper. I have tried restarting and the problem comes back!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Goto setting: applications: manage apps. Find the market select it then clear data. See if that helps

sent from somewhere...

OP
U

ugafan2081

Reaction score
I tried that and it didn't help, I don't know what to do!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
When you search in the market for one of the missing ones does it show installed?

sent from somewhere...

OP
U

ugafan2081

Reaction score
Yes it does show up as installed

smtom

Reaction score
Mine does that for a couple days too after flashing a ROM. The apps all show back up though. Does fix permissions help?

Boricua82

Reaction score
I had this happen to me when I had my vibrant and it happened more than once,honestly I did the master and hard reset and the problem still was there so what I did was call and tell them to send you another phone since its a software issue

Sent from my HTC Incredible

cicistamps19

Reaction score
Any one knows how to get the Widgets bavk i download it panda home. And use it but now i don't got friends stream on the Widgets

Jimmie's queen

StaggerLee

Reaction score
This just happened to me after moving a bunch of apps to SD. Any chance the apps that are missing are saved to your SD card?

I moved a bunch of my apps to the SD card and then checked the market. Some (but not all) of the apps I moved would no longer show up in my market. I searched in the market and the missing apps said installed (and they were), but would not show under "my apps". A couple of apps I couldn't see (forgot most) were Google Sky, Google Earth, and Zedge. Curiosly, I could see Angry Birds, Camscanner, and Compass, even though they were also on the SD card.
I think the Market has trouble seeing some apps if they are saved to SD.
On a side note, my Pandora widget disappeared when I moved it to SD. I did a search and apparently the widget does not work when Pandora is saved to the SD card.