Not all app's loading after reboot

Icculus760

Reaction score
Anyone else having the issue -- or know how to fix it -- where the Bionic doesn't load every app after rebooting?
It's different apps all the time and very frustrating having to restore apps all the time.
Phone: rooted bionic, some frozen bloatware apps via Titanium & any app moved to "media area" was done only through manage apps & not through TB.

stabl4life82

Reaction score
There is ur problem. I had the same problem when I moved my apps to the sd card. I moved all back to phone and haven't had a problem since

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jayrod718

Reaction score
I had the same problem and still do. I reboot and then I have found that then doing a hot reboot with the hot reboot app fixes this and then the SD card apps all show up again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
I

Icculus760

Reaction score
There is ur problem. I had the same problem when I moved my apps to the sd card. I moved all back to phone and haven't had a problem since

Thanks, that did the trick (didn't try the hot reboot mentioned above since I already moved the apps back) Semi-rhetorical question: what the hell were they thinking with that media area section of manage apps if the apps they allow you to move don't show up in your app list or on the device after you move them? Oh well...once again, forum community helps me win again -- thanks!!