Not able to download photos from Inc. to PC... Clues?.

beemerchef

Reaction score
I use to be able to do it quickly with the I Phone. With the Incredible (by the way a much more superior phone than the I Phone... or AT&T for that matter!) my PC tells me that the device is ready but nothing happens.
I go into "computer", try to open "G" or "F" or... nothing.
Thanks... appreciate it!
Ara

INTREPID-NY

Reaction score
On your Incredible Try this: Go to Menu, Settings, Connect to PC and change "Default Connection Type" to "Disk Drive".

If the drive does not appear, unplug your Incredible from the USB for 30 seconds and reconnect to computer.

If the drive letter in Windows still does not appear, in Windows go to: Control Panel (Classic), Administrator Tools, Computer Management, Disk Management, and Find the proper drive for your Incredible. Right click on said drive and select "Change Drive Letters and Paths" and assign the drive letter to: X

------------------

Here is a GREAT application that allows you to browse your Incredible SD card from your desktop computer using a browser and Wifi: Websharing: WebSharing File/Media Sync for Android

Free / demo Version also available:
WebSharingLite File/Media Sync for Android

OP
beemerchef

beemerchef

Reaction score
On your Incredible Try this: Go to Menu, Settings, Connect to PC and change "Default Connection Type" to "Disk Drive".

If the drive does not appear, unplug your Incredible from the USB for 30 seconds and reconnect to computer.

If the drive letter in Windows still does not appear, in Windows go to: Control Panel (Classic), Administrator Tools, Computer Management, Disk Management, and Find the proper drive for your Incredible. Right click on said drive and select "Change Drive Letters and Paths" and assign the drive letter to: X

------------------

Here is a GREAT application that allows you to browse your Incredible SD card from your desktop computer using a browser and Wifi: Websharing: WebSharing File/Media Sync for Android

Free / demo Version also available:
WebSharingLite File/Media Sync for Android

Thanks for the qick reply. Will try it in a bit and let you know how that went.
Be well... Ara & Spirit