1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Transferring photos to PC...HOW?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by LoriB, Aug 23, 2010.

1. LoriB

LoriB New Member

This is a simple question, I am sure...just still a newbie here...How do I find my pictures to download them onto my PC? I have done it before and cannot remember how! I have it connected to PC, as a disc drive (also phone is telling me that USB debugging connected...what does this mean?)When I look at my phone files on computer, I can't find my pics. There is a saved pics file but those are from my old phone. Also, when I do download photos, is there a way to just transfer the new ones not on my PC, or will it transfer all the photos again? Hope someone can help with this simple stuff...there is so much to learn! Thx!
  2. denakisland

denakisland New Member

Pacific NW. Not so North and not so West.
    This just (kinda) came up on another thread, couldn't mount the phone.
    Easy fix. Go to settings (menu button from home screen) select applications then development and deselect usb debugging. Exit out and you're all set!
    This should set it up to mount the phone so you can transfer pictures. As for only transferring new ones, the phone doesn't differentiate which ones you've already transferred so you'll have to just choose the ones that haven't already been transferred. HTH.
Search tags for this page
download photos from droid x2 to computer
download pictures from droid x2 to pc
droid x transfer pictures to pc
how can i get pictures off my old htc phone to my computer
how do i transfer photos from my droid x2 to my computer
how to download photos from droid x2 to computer
how to load pictures to computer verizon htc
how to move pictures from droid x to computer
how to send pics from verison android to computer
how to tranfer photographs of gallery in droid x to computer
how to transfer photos from htc rezound to laptop