No-text battery icon for Liberty?

Schyler

Reaction score
I love Liberty DX, but I'm not a fan of text in the battery gauge. I would prefer a stock gingerbread battery icon, but nobody seems to have a 1% version of it. I'm ambivalent towards hyper accurate battery readings, though... so is there any way to either make Liberty use less accurate stock icons properly or is there a 1% version of the stock icon I haven't been able to find?

Thanks!

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
I love Liberty DX, but I'm not a fan of text in the battery gauge. I would prefer a stock gingerbread battery icon, but nobody seems to have a 1% version of it. I'm ambivalent towards hyper accurate battery readings, though... so is there any way to either make Liberty use less accurate stock icons properly or is there a 1% version of the stock icon I haven't been able to find?

Thanks!

In rom toolbox it lets you change battery icons and gives you a lot of choices. I use one that looks like the honeycomb battery gauge. :D

There's also many different choices for stock as well.
Devices:
Motorola Droid X
Lg Revolution
Motorola Droid 1
Motorola Cliq

Last edited:
OP
S

Schyler

Reaction score
No, there aren't, as far as I can tell. Liberty uses 1% battery increments, and there are only a few of those - and all of them use text. If you use a 10% or 20% icon set, you only see them displayed when the battery value hits a 10% or 20% increment.